Today’s LiveWire Spotlight examines PRC-026-3 Draft 3, the NERC standard that looks to establish minimum trip settings to prevent load relays from reacting too quickly to stable and unstable power swings. The standard must be submitted to FERC by December 31, 2014. The previous draft fell thirteen percentage points short of approval; a significant shortfall. . The third draft of PRC-026-1 and its supporting documentation have been posted for a 21 day industry stakeholder review period and concurrent ballot. Clients have until November 24, 2014 to submit comments and vote on the standard.
- Spotlight on NERC Informational Filing – BAL-003-1.1 Implementation
- Spotlight on NERC’s 2018 Report on the State of Reliability
- Spotlight on NERC Lessons Learned – Situational Awareness Impairments
- Spotlight on FERC’s Approval of Two WECC Regional Standards
- Spotlight on the ERO Enterprise’s First Quarter Compliance and Enforcement Status Report