Today’s LiveWire Spotlight looks TPL-007-1 Draft 4. This is a fast track posting of the NERC standard governing the simulation of geomagnetically induced currents (GIC) that may threaten the integrity of the Bulk Electric System. . TPL-007-1 Draft 4 and its supporting documentation have been posted on the NERC web site for a 25 day review and concurrent ballot. Clients have until November 21, 2014 to return comments to the project team and vote on the standard.
- Spotlight on NERC Informational Filing – BAL-003-1.1 Implementation
- Spotlight on NERC’s 2018 Report on the State of Reliability
- Spotlight on NERC Lessons Learned – Situational Awareness Impairments
- Spotlight on FERC’s Approval of Two WECC Regional Standards
- Spotlight on the ERO Enterprise’s First Quarter Compliance and Enforcement Status Report