This quarterly report covers changes that took place during Q1 of 2013, including changes to FFT, possible changes to CIP v5 standards, and a variety of FERC orders. This report is available in Powerpoint format and provides a high-level overview of what’s changed in compliance as well as what the LiveWire team sees on the horizon for the upcoming quarter.
- Spotlight on NERC Informational Filing – BAL-003-1.1 Implementation
- Spotlight on NERC’s 2018 Report on the State of Reliability
- Spotlight on NERC Lessons Learned – Situational Awareness Impairments
- Spotlight on FERC’s Approval of Two WECC Regional Standards
- Spotlight on the ERO Enterprise’s First Quarter Compliance and Enforcement Status Report