This Spark alert addresses FERC’s recent approval of the Find, Fix, Track, and Report (FFT) initiative. It is perhaps the most contentious part of the ERO’s Compliance Enforcement Initiative – intended to improve the throughput of Standards violations that pose a small or negligible risk to the Bulk Electric System. Effective immediately, the FFT process may be applied for minimal reliability violations.
- Spotlight on NERC Informational Filing – BAL-003-1.1 Implementation
- Spotlight on NERC’s 2018 Report on the State of Reliability
- Spotlight on NERC Lessons Learned – Situational Awareness Impairments
- Spotlight on FERC’s Approval of Two WECC Regional Standards
- Spotlight on the ERO Enterprise’s First Quarter Compliance and Enforcement Status Report