This is a LiveWire Spark alert on the seventh draft of TOP-001-2, TOP-002-3, and TOP-003-2 – representing a large scale overhaul of the Transmission Operations Standards. The project team’s intent is to clarify responsibilities, eliminate redundancy, and rearrange requirements into three logical groups. They have been posted on the project website along with the initial draft of PRC-001-2. Clients have until 4/20/12 to provide feedback and to vote on the updates.
- Spotlight on NERC Informational Filing – BAL-003-1.1 Implementation
- Spotlight on NERC’s 2018 Report on the State of Reliability
- Spotlight on NERC Lessons Learned – Situational Awareness Impairments
- Spotlight on FERC’s Approval of Two WECC Regional Standards
- Spotlight on the ERO Enterprise’s First Quarter Compliance and Enforcement Status Report