This is a LiveWire Spark notification concerning the second draft of PRC-019-1 which looks to establish wider trip thresholds to assure that voltage limiting functions have the opportunity to engage before Protection Systems act to sever real and reactive power generating equipment from the BES. It has been posted along with its supporting materials on the Project 2007-09 website for a 45 day review and concurrent ballot – which ends April 16.
- Spotlight on NERC Informational Filing – BAL-003-1.1 Implementation
- Spotlight on NERC’s 2018 Report on the State of Reliability
- Spotlight on NERC Lessons Learned – Situational Awareness Impairments
- Spotlight on FERC’s Approval of Two WECC Regional Standards
- Spotlight on the ERO Enterprise’s First Quarter Compliance and Enforcement Status Report