This LiveWire Spark Alert covers the third draft of MOD-026-1 which looks to ensure the regular verification of generator voltage response modeling data used by Transmission Planners in dynamic performance simulations. It has been posted along with its supporting materials on the Project 2007-09 website for a 30 day review and concurrent ballot – which ends March 29.
- Spotlight on NERC Informational Filing – BAL-003-1.1 Implementation
- Spotlight on NERC’s 2018 Report on the State of Reliability
- Spotlight on NERC Lessons Learned – Situational Awareness Impairments
- Spotlight on FERC’s Approval of Two WECC Regional Standards
- Spotlight on the ERO Enterprise’s First Quarter Compliance and Enforcement Status Report