This LiveWire Spark alert concerns the third draft of PRC-024-1addressing the “no-trip” settings for generator protective relays during frequency and voltage excursions. It has been posted along with its supporting materials on the Project 2007-09 website for a 30 day review and concurrent ballot – which ends March 29.
- Spotlight on NERC Informational Filing – BAL-003-1.1 Implementation
- Spotlight on NERC’s 2018 Report on the State of Reliability
- Spotlight on NERC Lessons Learned – Situational Awareness Impairments
- Spotlight on FERC’s Approval of Two WECC Regional Standards
- Spotlight on the ERO Enterprise’s First Quarter Compliance and Enforcement Status Report