This LiveWire Spark informational item looks at NERC’s Electricity Sub-Sector Coordinating Council (ESCC) recent progress review of its High-Impact, Low-Frequency initiatives. The meeting was chaired by NERC CEO Gerry Cauley and included updates from three ESCC-sponsored task forces and the Critical Infrastructure Protection Committee (CIPC).
- Spotlight on NERC Informational Filing – BAL-003-1.1 Implementation
- Spotlight on NERC’s 2018 Report on the State of Reliability
- Spotlight on NERC Lessons Learned – Situational Awareness Impairments
- Spotlight on FERC’s Approval of Two WECC Regional Standards
- Spotlight on the ERO Enterprise’s First Quarter Compliance and Enforcement Status Report